2D-SY high pressure electric test pump
Pressure test pump|Electric pressure test pump|High pressure electric pressure test pump|Pressure automatic control pressure test pump|Pressure remote control automatic pressure test pump
2D-SY50/100, 2D-SY40/130 electric pressure test pumps are electric double-cylinder opposed reciprocating mobile pressure test pumps, and their main uses are as follows:
1. General pressure test: mainly to do water pressure, sealing, strength and burst tests on pressure vessels, chemical equipment, etc., and obtain high-pressure liquids in the laboratory.
2. Alternating load test of Pg≤160MPa pressure instrument. Pg≤100MPa pressure gauge overload test.
3. Pg≤100MPa hose burst test.
The test medium is water, with a kinematic viscosity ≤ 20cst (50°C) [mn2/s] oil, or a liquid similar to water or oil.
rated discharge pressure MPa
|Flow L/h||Pump speed
|Matching motor power KW||Overall dimensions
length × width × height mm
2D-SY50/100, 2D-SY40/130 electric pressure test pumps, the transmission part adopts horizontal cycloidal pinwheel reducer, and then through the spindle eccentric slider mechanism, the crosshead is driven to move back and forth in the horizontal slide, driving the plunger Reciprocating movement in the cylinder to discharge high-pressure liquid. The entire pump body is placed above the water tank, fixed on the base flush with the water tank cover, and installed oppositely to facilitate the disassembly and assembly of the vulnerable parts of the hydraulic cylinder and other maintenance work, so that the overall structure is compact and the appearance is generous. . The cylinder is a key component of the pressure test pump, which is composed of two parts: a plunger pair and a valve system. Among them, the plunger, seal, sleeve, valve and valve sleeve are the key parts and vulnerable parts, which are matched with each other.
The pressure test pump is an ultra-high pressure reciprocating pump, which not only has ultra-high pressure performance. More important is the safety and reliability under ultra-high pressure work. For this reason, the pressure liquid discharged from the two cylinders enters the water collection body through the water collection pipe, and a safety valve is installed in the upper middle part of the water collection body. Pressure valve is used for pressure relief in emergency situations, but not for pressure relief of the container under test. In addition, a pressure gauge is installed at the front above the water collection body to indicate the pressure. In order to prevent the pulsating pressure of the pump from affecting the reading of the gauge, the lower part of the gauge is equipped with a damping device.
Purpose and use characteristics
(1) 2D-SY50/100, 2D-SY40/130 electric pressure test pumps.
Choose 4KW, Y type ordinary motor. The synchronous speed is 1440 rpm/min-1, the reducer uses XWF6 type, and the output speed is 115 rpm/min-1.
See Chapter 6-8 for its start-up operation and maintenance.
(Two) 2D-SY40/130 pressure gauge pressure test pump
The motor reducer is equipped with the same type 2D-SY50/100, the two cylinders are separated, the output pressure of the two channels is different in phase, the flow is single pulse, and the rated flow of each cylinder is 25L/h. The pump not only meets the alternating pressure of the pressure gauge. For load test requirements, overload test and other hydraulic tests can also be carried out.
The operating procedures are as follows:
1. First, make preparations in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 6, and start trial operation.
2. According to the standard requirements of the tested pressure gauge, select the pressure value.
3. When performing an alternating load test, the safety valve adjusting bolt should be loosened, the throttle valve should be adjusted to the maximum position, and the throttle valve should be adjusted gradually after it is turned on and running normally, and the opening pressure of the safety valve should be observed at the same time. Tighten or loosen the safety valve adjusting bolt for the level of pressure. After repeating the adjustment several times, after reaching the specified pressure value, lock the safety valve adjusting nut, and then the test can be put into operation.
4. When the overload test is performed, the throttle valve should be closed and the general pressure test method should be used.