3DSY-S40 electric pressure test pump
Based on the high-pressure and large-flow pressure test pump, the 3DSY-S40 series electric pressure test pump, which has been improved and expanded, not only has the characteristics of compact structure, safety and reliability, large flow, high efficiency, and wide high pressure coverage, but also Wide application range, strong matching, simple operation and convenient movement. The machine can use electric motors or diesel engines as power sources, and is suitable for indoor, outdoor or field operations where there is no power source. The performance and quality of this product refer to JB/T9089-1999 "Pressure Test Pump" or JB/T6909-93 "Ultra High Pressure Pump".
This machine can be used in all kinds of pressure vessels, boilers, pipelines, valves and other places where pressure blasting test and strength test are required for blasting and pressure testing; it can also be used for oil field wellheads and water injection. The test pressure can be increased from normal pressure to rated discharge pressure. Equipped with a microcomputer control system, fully automatic remote operation can be realized. The medium used in this machine is generally clean water at room temperature. Emulsion, anti-rust water and neutral oils with similar viscosity to water can also be used.
|Rated pressure (MPa)||100||130|
|Rated flow (L/h)||310||220|
|Plunger diameter (mm)||Ф12||Ф10|
|Plunger stroke (mm)||40|
|Number of reciprocations (min-1)||395|
|Motor speed (rpm)||960|
|Motor power (KW)||5.5|
Main components and working principle
This product is composed of high-pressure reciprocating pump, non-return pressure relief valve, safety valve, water tank, motor, etc.
The working principle of this machine is that the motor drives the high-pressure reciprocating pump to work through the coupling. The clean water at room temperature enters the reciprocating pump from the inlet pipe, and forms the high-pressure water delivered by the high-pressure hose to the device under test through the inlet and outlet valves and check valves.
1. High-pressure reciprocating pump: This pump is a horizontal three-piston pump, driven by an electric motor, and is divided into a power end and a hydraulic end.
(1) Power end: It is composed of belt pulley, crankshaft, connecting rod, etc. The motor is driven by a belt pulley and decelerated to drive the crankshaft to rotate. The crankshaft connecting rod mechanism converts the rotary motion into linear reciprocating motion, which drives the plunger to reciprocate.
(2) Hydraulic end: It is composed of plunger pair, cylinder block, pump head, inlet and outlet valve group, safety valve, etc. The connecting rod drives the plunger to reciprocate to make the cylinder volume change periodically. When the plunger is in the suction stroke, the outlet valve is closed, and the working medium pushes the inlet valve into the cylinder under atmospheric pressure; during the discharge stroke, water enters the cylinder. The valve is closed, and the plunger passes the working medium through the outlet valve and discharges it through the pump head. This process is repeated periodically to complete the pump's function of sucking and discharging the working medium.
2. The non-return pressure relief valve is used to automatically cut off the pressure holding and discharge the system pressure.
After the pressure holding test is over, open the pressure relief valve handwheel to relieve the system pressure. In the process of pressure increase, if the system pressure is higher than the set value during misoperation, the pressure relief valve handwheel can be opened appropriately, and the pressure can be increased again after part of the pressure is removed.
3. Water tank: water container. Firmly connect the water source to the water inlet connector on the upper left side of the water tank. When working, the flow of water should not be lower than the rated flow of the pump. Pay attention to the water level of the water tank when working. When the water level is low, the user should replenish the water source in time (open the large water source or clear the filter blockage in the tank). In order to ensure the clean water quality, the lid of the tank must not be opened at will.
1. The pump head is equipped with a pressure gauge, and the pressure of the pressure test pipeline is displayed during the pressure increase process and the pressure hold process.
2. The pump head is equipped with a safety valve, which is used for system overpressure protection. When the safety valve leaves the factory, the take-off pressure has been adjusted, and the user should not adjust it at will, nor can it be used as a relief valve.
How to install and use
Install the motor starter and power line; install the non-return pressure relief valve (this part is removed and packaged separately by the host when it leaves the factory). The joint should be sealed with a copper gasket;
Install the pressure gauge;
Use a high-pressure hose to connect the pressure test pipeline with the non-return pressure relief valve, and the connection should be sealed with a copper gasket;
Connect the water inlet of the water tank to the water inlet pipe.
2. How to use
Preparation before use
a. Add enough lubricating oil in the casing to make the oil level reach the position of the oil level indicator line. The lubricating oil is N46 mechanical oil (or 40# mechanical oil).
b. Check whether the threaded connections are loose.
c. Check whether the insulated parts of the motor and the starter meet the requirements of electrical regulations. In order to use electricity safely, the whole machine must be grounded reliably.
d. Add enough water to the water tank.
a. Open the pressure relief valve handwheel.
b. Start the motor and run it under normal pressure for 5 minutes to check whether the pump is running normally. If there is no abnormal sound and the discharge medium of the pump does not fluctuate significantly, the boost operation can be carried out at this time.
c. Stop, close the pressure relief valve handwheel, inching the motor to increase the pressure to the test pressure and stop, at this time, the pressure test pipeline is in the automatic pressure maintaining state.
d. After the pressure test is over, open the pressure relief valve handwheel to remove the pressure in the pressure test pipeline and the pump.
Precautions during use
a. If the volume of the tested pressure piece is large, it can be operated continuously to increase the pressure, and then the pressure can be increased when it is close to the test pressure. Pay close attention to the system pressure during operation to avoid accidental overpressure.
b. If you accidentally overpressure accidentally, you can open the pressure relief valve handwheel, and re-increase the pressure after removing part of the pressure.
c. The test pressure shall not exceed the rated working pressure of the pump.
1. The safety valve of this machine has been adjusted before leaving the factory, and the user is not allowed to adjust it at will.
2. When running under load, the maximum instantaneous pressure shall not exceed the rated working pressure of the pump.
3. High-pressure pumps and pipelines should be equipped with protective equipment, and special attention should be paid to injury after pipe end joints are damaged during operation. Non-operators are strictly forbidden to enter the pressure test site.
4. It is strictly forbidden to install and disassemble the main engine, accessories and pipelines under high pressure. When troubleshooting, it must be shut down.
General failure and removal method
|Failure phenomenon||cause||Discharge method|
|1. The pump cannot be started||One-phase or two-phase power failure||Check the power supply, fuse and wiring|
|2. Insufficient flow and too much pressure fluctuation||1. The suction pipe is blocked.
2. The suction pipe is leaking
. 3. A cylinder or two cylinders are not working properly
. 4. The water tank is insufficiently supplied.
|1. Remove the clogging of the suction pipe filter
2. Repair the leaking part
3. Check and clean, grind the water inlet valve or the water outlet valve
4. Open the water supply valve to increase the water supply, and clean the filter in the water tank
|3. The water surface in the fuel tank on the plunger side rises too fast||Seal wear||Open the drain valve next to the rack, release the deposition medium, re-adjust the sealing and compression screw plug, after repeated adjustments, if it can meet the boosting requirements, you can often release the leaking medium, and replace it when the flow cannot meet the requirements. Seal packing, replace the plunger and the copper seal in the cylinder if necessary|
|4 The pressure is not up to the requirement||1. Inlet and outlet valve failure
2. Safety valve leakage
3. Discharge pipeline leakage
4. Check valve failure
|1. Grind or replace the new valve seat and valve core
2. Grind or replace the valve core and valve seat
3. Check and repair the leak
4. Grind or replace the valve core and valve seat
|5. There is a knocking sound when the pump is running||1. Insufficient lubricating oil
2. Crankshaft bushes, crosshead bushings, crosshead pins, etc. are worn or have excessive clearance
3. Bearing gland adjustment is not appropriate
4. Bearing accuracy is reduced or damaged
5. No water enters a cylinder
|1. Add the same kind of lubricating oil or replace the appropriate lubricating oil.
2. Repair or replace
3. Adjust the gap of the bearing gland
4. Replace the new bearing
5. Make it normal for water
|6. Excessive heating of plunger and high pressure cylinder||1. The packing is too tight
2. The medium does not enter the pump cylinder 3. The plunger rubs against the cylinder body parts
4. The plunger is not lubricated
|1. Properly adjust the compression screw plug or replace with a new packing
. 2. Check the inlet valve, outlet valve and water inlet pipeline to make the water inlet normal
3. Re-adjust and install the high-pressure cylinder
4. Make the oil dripping from the oil cup normal
|7. No oil pressure in crankshaft lubrication system||1. The direction of the motor is opposite to the direction shown by the arrow
2. The suction line leaks
3. There is less mechanical oil in the reduction box, and air bubbles appear in the oil circuit
4. The gear pump is damaged or the pump shaft key falls off
|1. Change the power wiring 2. Check the movable joints of the oil inlet pipe, etc. to eliminate the air leakage factor
3. Add enough mechanical oil
4. Overhaul or change the gear oil pump
Maintenance and maintenance
1. The lubricating oil and pressure test medium of the crankshaft should be kept clean to avoid contamination by impurities.
2. The lubricating oil used for the first time of the new machine should be replaced after 40 hours of operation. The second replacement time is 80 hours, and then every 200 hours or so. At the same time, the oil pool should be cleaned.
3. Check whether the fasteners at the joints are loose at any time during use, and tighten them immediately if they are loose.
4. When used in icy areas in winter, drain the water in the pump and its storage after use.
5. When the machine is not used for a long time, it should be treated with anti-rust. The remaining water should be drained first, and then the anti-rust oil or anti-rust water should be sucked and poured. The surface of the unpainted parts should be coated with engine oil to prevent rust.
6. When the pump works for 500-600 hours, check the main parts, such as connecting rod, piston, seal, valve block, plunger, etc., and replace with new parts if necessary.