200MPa Ultra-high pressure electric test pump
Pressure test pump|Ultra-high pressure electric pressure test pump|High pressure electric pressure test pump|Large flow electric pressure test pump|Pressure automatic control pressure test pump|Pressure remote control automatic pressure test pump
The 3D-SY series of ultra-high pressure pumps can meet the requirements of hydraulic test and burst test of various containers, pipelines and valves. The test pressure can be raised to the rated discharge pressure at normal pressure. The pump conveying medium is generally emulsion, but also can use anti-rust water and neutral oil with viscosity close to emulsified liquid, its temperature is 5～60℃.
model and power
(length X width X height)
|3D-SY100 MPa||100||122||12||40||Y132 M2-6
Main structure and working principle
This pump is a horizontal three-piston pump composed of a motor, a pulley, a frame, a pump head and a base.
The frame is composed of a fuselage, crankshaft, connecting rod, crosshead, etc. The motor is decelerated by the V-belt pulley, and the rotary motion is transformed into the reciprocating linear motion of the crosshead through the crank connecting rod mechanism.
The fuselage is a box-shaped cast iron piece. The front end is boring with three mounting holes to ensure the coaxiality of the plunger and the crosshead. There is a rectangular hole at the rear of the fuselage to facilitate the installation of crossheads, connecting rods and other parts. dismantle.
The crankshaft is an integral three crankshaft. The big end of the connecting rod is a split structure, equipped with a standard 175 diesel engine connecting rod bearing, and the small end of the connecting rod is equipped with a copper bearing to connect with a cross head pin.
The cross head has a cylindrical structure, and the two ends of the matching hole with the cross head pin are equipped with elastic retaining rings to prevent the cross head pin from moving axially. The cross head and the plunger are connected with a middle spherical structure to ensure the automatic positioning of the plunger.
2. Pump head
The pump head is composed of pump body, suction valve, discharge valve, plunger pair and other parts. The pump body is fixed on the body, and the crosshead drives the plunger to reciprocate in the pump body, so that the working volume of the pump body changes periodically. When the plunger is in the suction stroke, the volume in the pump body increases, the discharge valve is closed, and a partial vacuum is formed. The working medium enters the pump body through the suction valve under atmospheric pressure; on the contrary, the suction valve is closed, and the working medium is output by the discharge valve and passes through the unit. The valve is transported from the external pipeline to the device under test until the required pressure is reached.
In addition, a visual pressure gauge is installed on the one-way valve at the right end of the pump head to monitor the discharge pressure of the pump.
A safety valve is installed at the left end of the pump head to protect it when the system is overloaded. The take-off pressure of the safety valve has been adjusted at the factory, and the user is not allowed to adjust it arbitrarily.
Usage and precautions
1. How to use
a. Add enough lubricating oil in the reduction box to make the oil level reach the height of the engraved line on the oil mark. The lubricating oil is N68 mechanical oil (equivalent to the old brand 50 mechanical oil). Add N46 mechanical oil (equivalent to the old No. 30 mechanical oil) into the plunger box, and the oil level reaches the height of the plunger center.
b. Check whether the connecting bolts of each transmission part are loose.
c. Check whether the water tank is filled with enough normal temperature conveying medium. The interface should reach the upper limit of the water mark.
d. Pull the pulley a few times to check whether the mechanism is jammed or collided during the operation of the whole machine, and check whether the seal compression nut is loose.
e. Connect the device under test with the system.
f. Open the manual unloading valve and start the pump to operate at normal pressure for a few minutes. After the operation is normal, close the unloading valve to make the system start to increase the pressure.
g. When the system pressure rises to the required pressure, shut down, and the system performs a pressure holding test.
2. Matters needing attention
a. The range of the pressure gauge should not be lower than 1.5 times the test pressure. According to relevant national requirements, users are kindly requested to check the pressure gauge provided before use.
b. Strictly follow the requirements of the operation process.
c. Before boosting the pressure of the pressure test container, the gas in the tested container must be exhausted.
d. During the boost test, the rated working pressure of the pump should not be exceeded.
e. The pump and pipeline should be installed in a room with protective equipment.
f. It is strictly forbidden to install and disassemble accessories and overhaul under high pressure, and it must be carried out after shutdown and unloading.
g. During the operation of the pump, if there is any abnormality, it should be shut down immediately and can only be operated after it is eliminated.
Inspection work of the pump in operation
1. The temperature of the crankcase should not exceed 70℃, and there should be no abnormal phenomena such as abnormal noise and intense vibration.
2. Check the temperature and lubricating oil surface height of each bearing, plunger, etc.
3. Check whether the discharge pressure of the high-pressure pump is good.
4. Check the plunger seal to avoid excessive friction between the plunger and the seal ring and cause the temperature to rise sharply. When the temperature of the plunger and the sealing ring is found to be too high, the pressure rise should be stopped and the pressure should be operated at normal pressure. The pressure can be increased after the plunger and the sealing ring run together; when the plunger and the sealing ring are found to have serious leakage and the pressure rises If it does not go up, replace the worn seal ring.
General faults and troubleshooting methods
|project||Fault name||cause||Method of exclusion|
|1||The pump outlet pressure does not meet the requirements||1. The suction valve or discharge valve of the pump is leaking.
2. The safety valve leaks.
3. Leakage at the joint of the pipeline.
|1. Grind or replace the valve group that has failed.
2. Re-adjust or replace the valve core and valve seat
3. Check and repair the leakage
|2||The plunger temperature is too high||1. The seal is too tight.
2. The medium does not enter the pump body.
|1. Adjust the seal compression nut.
2. Clean the grinding suction valve or discharge valve.
|3||There is a knocking sound when the pump is running||1. The connecting rod nut is loose.
2. Intermittent wear of connecting rod bearing bush and small end bearing bush is too large.
3. Other parts of the motion mechanism are loose.
4. The bearing accuracy is reduced.
5. Insufficient lubricating oil.
|1. Tighten the connecting rod nut.
2. Adjust or replace.
3. Adjust loose parts.
4. Replace with new bearings.
5. Add the same kind of lubricating oil or change to a suitable lubricating oil.
|4||Pump pressure drops too fast||Leakage of each connection joint||Tighten the connection joint|
Maintenance and maintenance
1. The lubricating oil should be changed once after the first month of operation of the pump, and the oil should be changed regularly every six months thereafter, and the crankcase should be cleaned at the same time.
2. The pressure test medium in the lubricating oil and water tank must be kept clean, and no dirt and other debris are allowed.
3. Pumps that have been parked for more than a week should be operated once a week under normal pressure, and each operation time should be no less than 5 minutes.
4. When the high-pressure pump is out of service for a long time, all the liquid in the pump should be drained, and all parts should be cleaned and coated with anti-rust oil.